Friday, July 13, 2018

Devoted To Work


Hello Readers,

           Welcome back to my blog. In last blog I have mentioned about my long-term goal of my life. Well, that is goal which I will achieve. But, in this blog I want to talk about my passion, which is social work. I am lucky that every time god gives me chance to make up my work and passion together. I want to talk about my work, which I have started after coming here.
                                                                                                                     pinterest.com 

           I am working as Fundraiser in CNIB. It is Canadian National Institute for Blind. Because, I believe that all people matters in the community and all have right to be happy and comfortable. In this job, I must promote awareness in community about the new accessible technology program for blind and partial sighted people as well as fundraising. When I came to know about this job and applied for it, I was scared to do that. I know I love to do help community, but this work is challenging for me. As I just came here in January and I must talk with the community about the community. I was very nervous on my very first day because I don.t feel comfortable to talk with different people at door. But I took this challenge and improve my communication skill to improve my work outcome.

           Finally, I came out my comfort zone and feel confident in knocking on door and speak with people. I get my inspiration from my team lead. She is also 100% blind and she is working with us and using modern technology with ease. She always amazed me with her confidence and independent nature. I think that if she can do that then why not i.

         My work finally paid off when I met one of our client who got help from CNIB and came to know that because of our program and training she got chance to see her grand son on face time for very first time. That was very heart whelming for me and encourages me more to do this work. I believe that, if we are doing good for someone on the same time something good happens for us on earth. I feel lucky to get chance to do this work and help the community in which I am going to leave. Hope you guys feel happy after knowing my experience.

Thank You.

Word Count:  398

No comments:

Post a Comment