Hello Reader,
Welcome back to my blog. I am back with some new and
interesting information and with some new experience as well. As, I mentioned
last time about my placement at Allandale Recreation Center, Barrie. I have
learned a lot from there and used that knowledge during my 3rd
semester. In the 3rd semester, I have concentrated on the proper
techniques of exercise and how to cue that for the client who is probably new
to fitness industry. This is a new step in my journey towards professionalism
in the fitness industry. This learning pushed me towards the perfect techniques
of exercise and that also reflected during my recent placement.
Luckily, this time again, I am doing my placement at
Allandale Recreation Center at Barrie. As, I have been there during my first
placement I was aware about the classes and the timing. But, as always, this
time again they had a lot of new things to surprise me. As I saw the schedule, I
came to know new classes which apparently new trends in the fitness industry
are. I am so happy that I will have opportunity to experience this new trend
and learn the techniques.
There are some
attractions like Piloga, Rowbic circuit, TRX circuit and Kangoo jump Zumba. I have
attended each class as I wan to experience that and learn the latest things. personally,
I like Piloga and Kangoo jump Zumba the most, which I will describe in detail
in my next blog.
I am very excited this semester, as this is my last
semester. After this, I will be out in the professional world and try to make
my self as a brand in the fitness industry and hope to be successful in my goal.
In my last placement, I have learned about the basic about the exercise and
fitness equipment. This time I am focusing on techniques and professionalism in
front of the client. I am also looking forward to expanding my network to
spread some words about me as a fitness instructor.
Thank you for reading my blog and keep reading for new and
exciting information about new trends in fitness industry and also about my journey.
Thank you.
Word count: 367 words
Hi Annu,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is amazing. It is really interesting to do the placement at such a recreation centre ass it helps in learning new things coming in the fitness industry not only that but it also teaches you how to deal with the clients. Placement is very helpful as it will help us in knowing how actually the fitness industry works before graduating so as soon as we graduate we have a good idea of fitness industry and can enter fitness industry easily.
I have also heard about the piloga and kangoo jump Zumba but never attended the class. By hearing the name only, it seems that it would be fun. You are lucky enough as you are getting to attend the class at your placement only so that you can tell other people about how interesting they are.
It is true that placement aids you in knowing what’s new in the fitness industry as you deal with the professionals of the industry who have the latest information.
Thank you!
word count:171 words
Hi Annu,
ReplyDeleteI read your blog. It's really very amazing as you describe your placement as you complete your placement at recreation center, which helps to gain the experience in new place, as in placement You discuss about some attractions like Piloga, Rowbic circuit etc. and learn something new from here by participation. According to me, this placement is very helpful to make your career.
Best of luck for your future!!