Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Grasping New Trends


Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my blog. As I have mentioned that, I got my placement at Allandale Recreation Center and learning new trends over there. Today, I want to talk about Kangoo jump which I have mentioned in my previous blog. First, when I have heard this word, I really didn’t know what it was. I just heard the name, it sounds new and interesting, so I asked my supervisor over there to try it. On my very first day, it was little bit scary to maintain balance on the Kangoo boots. As I was familiar with skating, that made myself little bit confident and I did it. It was an amazing experience.

I have attended Kangoo jump Zumba classes. It was very energetic class. Kangoo jump will improve our endurance level as it is accompanied with Zumba. It decreases the pressure on the joints. I have felt that reduction of joint pressure. I felt very light on my knees and ankles during the exercise. I really like that. I also like instructor’s energy. She was very energetic and positive enough to give me motivation do perform good. I had good experience and continued it for while to improve my techniques and skills. It was hard but fun experience. 

This phase ends here. I have terminated my internship at Allandale Recreation center and started my placement in college. I got my placement in First year experience office run by GCSA. I felt so lucky, that I got this chance to work in college. I have Task to plan cultural event and lead mentors to organize this event. This is very big event and i am feeling very excited for this new work. I have started my field placement in the First Year Experience office as a volunteer. this post is giving me experience of professional work and how to work in office. As a professional, we must learn certain etiquettes and manners for office work. I am looking forward for learning this during my field placement over here. I will keep updating you guys about my placement experience and my responsibility. Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you got some interesting information.

Thank You.

Word count: 364

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annu !
    It was a delight to read about your diverse and versatile experiences that you are gaining throughout your placement journey. Working with Allandale must have taught you so much about the fitness industry and helped you in networking and gaining new contacts. I am sure it will prove to be instrumental to you to flourish in the coming future. Also, as you have started working in the college, it is going to prove to be more efficient for you to go back and forth for classes and placement. Along with that, planning events will make you more acquainted with logistics and management. Skills learned in that placement will prove to be very handy in any office setting that you may wish to be part of in future. I wish you all the best for all your coming endeavours and I look forward to read more about your experience.
    Thank you,
    Disha
    Word Count:- 153

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annu,
    Like you I also did not know anything about this jump. I heard the just from your blog. When I read the name of jump, I was wandering to get more information about it. I am happy to read your blog that I get information about something new thing. These Kangoo jump is looking interesting as I see the boots. It is good that you are attending the classes and learning it properly. I also want to try this jump. Hope so I will get chance in my life to do this. Another thing, it is good that you are trying different experiences at different places. I am sure you will get a bundle of different experiences from different places. Amazing, you are doing totally different job at college. I am happy for you that you are getting good information. I am also trying to get all kind of information from my placement.
    Word count: 155

    ReplyDelete